Availability: End Of Life - Inventory May Be Limited
Cisco 3560E Ethernet Switch - 12 port switch - 12 x SFP (mini-GBIC), 2 x X2 (WS-C3560E-12SD-S)
Cisco Catalyst 3560-E Series is an enterprise-class line of standalone access and aggregation switches that facilitate the deployment of secure converged applications while maximizing investment protection for evolving network and application requirements. Combining 10/100/1000 and Power over Ethernet (PoE) configurations with 10 Gigabit Ethernet uplinks, the Cisco Catalyst 3560-E Series access switches enhance worker productivity by enabling applications such as IP telephony, wireless, and video. Cisco Catalyst 3560-E Series aggregation switches deliver secure nonstop unified network services and versatile connectivity in a one rack-unit (1-RU) form factor for space and power constrained environments, enabling businesses to reduce total cost of ownership while maximizing investment protection.
Primary Features Include:
- Cisco TwinGig converter module for migrating uplinks from Gigabit Ethernet to 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Cisco EnergyWise for greenhouse gas emissions and operational cost optimization by measuring, reporting, and reducing energy consumption across the entire corporate infrastructure, well beyond the scope of IT.
- PoE configurations with 15.4W of PoE on all 48 ports
- Enhanced PoE supporting up to 20W of PoE per port
- Industry first portfolio to scale beyond 15.4W per port delivering maximum solution simplicity for 802.11n access point deployments
- Access switch models have modular fan and power supply with externally available backup
- Dual redundant modular power supplies and fans for Cisco Catalyst 3560E-12D and Catalyst 3560E-12SD aggregation switches for nonstop operation
- Multicast routing, IPv6 routing, and access control list (ACL) in hardware
- Out-of-band Ethernet management port along with RS-232 console port